Dec 4, 2010

Christmas Traditions


My family has many traditions that we do around Christmas. I like all of these traditions because they are usually really fun.  A few weeks before Christmas we all help in setting up the Christmas tree. My Mom and I set up the Christmas tree, my dad lights it, and then my Mom, sister and I all put up the ornaments. Then my dad comes back and he takes pictures of the Tree. Then, a week before Christmas Eve my sister makes me help her write letters to Santa, and write one myself. And then the countdown begins. On the weekend before Christmas Eve we go to Rockefeller Center to see the Christmas tree they have there. Then comes Christmas Eve…
On Christmas Eve my sister decorates the house with her home-made decorations (the best kind).  Afterwards, my family gathers to watch movies and bake cookies. We usually invite my Aunt Prabha, and her whole family. Then we bake cookies and set them out for Santa Claus. Then my sister and I set up a tent in my room and go to sleep. We wake up the next morning and open our presents, which we get to play with all day! I enjoy Christmas… a lot!

I hope you get what you want for Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment