Nov 26, 2010

Logitech

A new competitor has arouse in the busy world of technology... Logitech. Although Logitech has been around for a long time it has just recently started making it's mark on the world.


Keyboard+Mouse

Logitech is great for the computer. In fact, I am typing this with a Logitech keyboard and mouse. The mouse model I am typing with is called Marathon Mouse M705, and I like many things about it. It has a hyper-fast scroll wheel that can scroll not only up and down, but also left to right. It has a sleek design allowing you to hold the mouse better. I also like the keyboard I got. It has smooth keys so typing feels more comfortable and it is very fast. It also has all the buttons I need and use on it. The keyboard's name is Desktop MK710.

Logitech also has products for gaming.
I like Logitech a lot. If you wish to visit their website click here.

1 comment:

  1. Rohan, sorry to put this out of nowhere but you can contact me in school or look up the Raritan River boat club adress. If you come with me for boyscouts on a Monday we both can acomplish something.

    ReplyDelete