Nov 4, 2010

Halloween Experience

My day on the 31st was really fun! I woke up and the first thing I did was went to the Apple Store in Menlo Park Mall. At the Apple store I bought a black smooth case for my iPod touch 4G, the case also came with a clear stand. My dad and I wandered around the mall a little more and came back home.        
Scary Pumpkin
My Mom and sister had already gone trick or treating so I decided to go alone. I put on my Scream costume and robes and went outside. A half an hour into my trick or treating session I met up with my Mom and Aunt. They wanted me to go back home. I said no because I wanted to get a lot of candy. So after an hour my pillow case was getting pretty heavy and I started thinking about the mouthwatering candies I had collected so far.  What would kids do without this magnificent festival, Halloween. Is this festival beyond candies and weird costumes, I asked to myself. Then i decided that when i would get home I would learn more about it.

Quite interestingly, I found that a certain religion does not celebrate Halloween.Some Catholics think that Halloween  is celebrating the Devil. There are, most of the time, Haunted Houses and paths that are made to scare those who deiced to have some fun. People also like eating candy apples.

Humorous Tombstones in Front of a House
 But then, that's when I learned some upsetting news.
We had to go to my friends house because her grandfather was in a critical condition. Her Mom was boarding the next flight to India. There I spent most of my time on the computer. After a while we had to leave. I was about to get in the car but then my Dad started to drive. He ran over my foot! As I cried out in pain he stopped the car....on my foot! lucky nothing broke but boy did my foot hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment