Nov 11, 2010

China

I was stunned at what amazing facts I learned about China, it was in fact a brilliant time for me to learn about one of America's greatest competitors. I hope you have a great time learning about China too!

China is a well-known developing country, or should I say already developed if you go by its rapid growth in last 30 years. China will, I think, surpass America's economy very soon.

There are some things I don't like about China. First of all, people do not get to vote there,and everything is controlled by government. Google doesn't work there and if you want to buy a I Phone you might have to order from the black market (as Apple is not allowed to sell there).

I did my S.S project on China, and here is some amazing, and beautiful information I would like to share with you...

China has had at least 20 dynasties over time, and a history of over 5000 years, making it one of the oldest countries in the world! I like China because of the multi-cultural life there. The GDP for China is $10.084 trillion. You may think that you see MADE IN CHINA a lot, right? Well, that's because China's population is 1,338,612,968. China's capital is Beijing, even though its largest city is Shanghai. China's flag is red with five yellow stars in the corner. "March of the Volunteers", which has no words, is China's national anthem. 

Some tourist attractions in China are...
The Great Wall of China. Located on the north part of China, the Walls over look a set of mountains.
Also you can see the Museum of Terracotta Warriors, which is a army of over 3,000 soldiers waiting for battle, each with its own unique face.

Do you think China is amazing, like I do?
Check out these videos...


No comments:

Post a Comment