Jan 4, 2011

New Year Resolutions (Part 2)

These are my goals for the New Year 2011. Some of them may seem funny, and others nerdy, but they all have there own reasons. I have 12 goals, one for each month, but it would really hard to do some of these in one month, so they might go on. 


7. Learn a lot about the computer
This year I am very interested in the computer and learning the parts would be fun.


8. Learn C++
A computer programing language that allows you to create many things


9. Listen to my parents
Life will be a whole lot easier because I have to live with them until I am 18


10. Be Able to Run Faster
No particular reason, I have just wanted to accomplish this for a few years


11. Play Guitar More
How else will I get faster and bring a "wow" affect?


12. Achieve all my goals
(Self explanatory)

No comments:

Post a Comment