Jan 3, 2011

New Year Resolutions

These are my goals for the year 2011. Some of them may seem funny, and some may be downright nerdy, but they all have their own reasons. I have 12 goals, one for each month, but it would be really hard to achieve some of them in one month so they might take longer to accomplish. I plan to describe them in 2 posts (Part 2 coming soon).

1. Read 100 Books by The End of the Year.
It would be hard to do this in a month even though I am a quick reader. This is more of a goal for the entire year, and I know I can accomplish it.

2.Level 3 Prestige in Black Ops
Okay here is a nerdy one. I want to achieve this because I want to get better at the game, and also win more often than not in multi player.

3. Learn How to Hack
If I learn how to hack I can have a deep knowledge of computer such as securities and games. I don't want to use hacking for wrong purposes, like some hackers do. I was inspired by a group of hackers who hack systems to expose the loop holes so that they can be fixed by the companies. They are like superhero hackers, and named themselves the Blackhat group



4. Get Good NJASK Scores
If I manage to rack up high scores then I can get my very own MacBook Air! That would be awesome...and is my motivation.


5. Blog Once a Week
I want to entertain you guys much more then now so I plan to have 52+ posts by the end of the year. Thanks to Mr.Poole, my teacher, who got me started blogging in school, and boy I am hooked. I hope to continue on this and become an avid blogger.


6. Do All my Homework
At my school we get a grade for just doing our homework! I think it would be great if I just do my homework, not only will it help me get better grades, but also help me study what I did in class.



PART TWO COMING TOMORROW

No comments:

Post a Comment