Dec 19, 2010

Gifts For Giving

We all run like little five year olds, no matter the age, to our Christmas Trees on Christmas morning. Being five days away from Christmas is building up anticipation. The gifts that we get are great, not because it is what we wanted, but simply because it is from a loved one.

Some Children are not fortunate enough to have the same gifts. You probably hear this all the time, and you see the toy drives, but do you help? Do you actually give something in those toy drives, or do you just watch? Since we can afford gifts, we should help others. The Toy Drive this year may have past, but that doesn't mean you can't Donate next year. I bet you that children will love the fact that they are still getting presents.

3 comments:

  1. I think this really touching and helpful and it means that if you get a lot more toys then you expected for Christmas donate some to the toy drive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rohan,
    I liked how you wrote about getting gifts on Christmas. I love the feeling that you don't care what you get, you love it in an instant. Great post and don't forget to enter my blogging contest. Here is the link.
    http://passionateparagraphsroom101.blogspot.com/2010/12/blogger-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rohan,
    I liked how you wrote that getting a good gift does not depend on the gift but it depends on who gave it to you. I also think you have a very caring nature. Great blog and I have a connection about this blog in my blog. If you wanted to take a look at it this is my link
    http://vaish0928.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete